Nature of data provision
The personal data requested are collected by eResult S.r.l. and processed on computer media, in order to meet the obligations arising from the contract concluded with customers and for the selection of staff. The provision of data is mandatory as it is necessary for the performance of the services requested.
Holder of the treatment
eResult S.r.l. with registered office in Cesena, Piazzale Luigi Rava, 46, P. Iva 02089480392 is the Data Controller pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Responsible for data processing and data protection
The personal data of Users may be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Owner as “External Data Processors” and “Data Protection Manager”, such as, for example, providers of IT services functional to the operation of the company, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
The appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Gianfranco Borrelli, who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Data Controller, by making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated below.
Aims of treatment
The data provided will be retained by the Owner for the following purposes and in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR):
1. use the data that have been released by the person concerned in the context of services provided by the site including the sending of newsletters;
2. install on the user’s device technical cookies and analytics;
3. make the data available to third parties for instrumental purposes to what is strictly necessary to perform the services requested by the person concerned or to implement legal requirements;
4. use the data provided for personnel selection purposes;
5. manage the data of customers and suppliers to provide contractual services;
6. use the data to send e-mails advertising products of third companies, only if you have given your express consent;
7. execute requests to exercise the rights of the person concerned;
8. ensure the correct and lawful processing of data, safeguarding their confidentiality, including by applying appropriate security measures.
The forms to be filled in include data that are strictly necessary to adhere to what is of interest and whose failure to provide information does not allow the request to proceed, but also optional data conferment. Mandatory data are generally marked with an asterisk.
All processing carried out within this site will be carried out by electronic or telematic means, with logic related to the purposes for which the data were collected and in compliance with current security regulations, for the purposes specified.
Personal data will be made available to persons expressly authorized by the Owner – and appointed for the purpose in charge of processing – who carry out processing activities essential for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, the categories of persons in charge are from time to time specified in the information. In general, these are the persons responsible for the provision of specific services, administration, management of information services, relations with actual and potential customers, marketing and sales, the call center.
The data provided will not be transmitted outside the EU.
Period of preservation
On the basis of the purposes identified, the following periods of data retention are defined:
1. services provided by the site (including newsletters): until the request for cancellation by the user;
2. installation on the user’s device of technical cookies and analytics: until cancellation by the user;
3. make the data available to third parties for purposes that are instrumental to what is strictly necessary to provide the services requested by the interested party or to implement legal requirements: until the user requests cancellation or for the periods identified by the legal requirements;
4. use the data provided for the purpose of personnel selection: until the request for cancellation by the user;
5. manage the data of customers and suppliers to provide contractual services: until the request for cancellation by the user;
6. sending e-mails advertising products of third companies: until request for cancellation or revocation of consent by the user;
7. execute requests to exercise the rights of the person concerned: until request for cancellation by the user.
The times of storage of personal data are documented in our records of processing activities.
Rights of the person concerned
The following rights of the data subject are guaranteed:
– Right of access to data (Art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– Right of rectification (Art. 16 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– Right to cancellation (Art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– Restriction right (Art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– Right to data portability (Art. 20 EU Reg. 2016/679)
– Right of opposition (Art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679)
If the acquisition of the data by the data controller has taken place following the issue of consent, the person concerned has the right to revoke the consent at any time.
Moreover, if the interested party considers that one or more of his rights have been violated, he can lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority according to the procedures indicated at the following link
It should also be noted that they are not used by the Owner automated decision-making processes.
All the above rights may be exercised, at any time and without charge, by writing to email@example.com or by sending a written request to eResult S.r.l., Piazzale Luigi Rava, 46 47522 Cesena (FC).
Personal data security
The security standards used by the Owner to make your personal information secure and confidential, including “firewalls” and data transmission through SSL (Secure Socket Layer), are the highest in the state of the art. In addition, specific techniques are used to protect this data from unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, the minimum security measures indicated in the Privacy Code and subsequent amendments are guaranteed.
You can check if you are operating in a safe way in different ways:
– by receiving a warning message from your browser;
– checking that the address of the page where you are is preceded by the abbreviation Https;
– by checking the symbol that appears at the bottom, left or right, in the window of your navigation program: if you see a whole key or a closed padlock it means that SSL is active.
In any case, the Owner adopts appropriate and preventive security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of personal data. As established by the regulatory provisions governing the security of personal data, technical, logistical and organizational measures are developed to prevent damage, loss, even accidental, alteration, improper and unauthorized use of data. Similar preventive security measures are adopted by third parties (data controllers) who are entrusted with data processing operations on our behalf and against whom the Owner has dictated rules of conduct and instructions of security procedures to be followed, supervising the proper implementation of the same by those responsible.
The Owner is not responsible for untrue information sent directly by the user (for example: correctness of the e-mail address or postal address or other personal data), as well as information concerning him and which was provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the users themselves. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error or similar) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.